ImageGen Cache Problem
Dec 21, 2010
I am looking to use Umbraco ImageGen in a project that I’m currently working on. People who have used it really seem to like it, so I look forward to try it out. However, I did run into a cache problem.
Turns out that the over one year old 2.0.1 release has a cache issue, which is described in detail here.
This problem causes the cache folder to grow and grow, which is not great. The solution involves downloading a file and replacing parts of the 2.0.1 release. Unfortunately, the file link is dead.
After some searching, I found another copy of the file here. Grab that one and you should be good to go.